Sunday, September 22, 2013

Time for a new read......A WWII Story

Alright folks, thank you for your suggestions on what books I should read!  Life is starting to settle down a bit and I have a little more free time.  I have decided that the next book I am going to tackle is .........


I started reading it a few months ago but was rudely interrupted by life.  I really enjoyed the first few chapters though, so it is time from try #2.  I have always greatly respected those who have served or are currently serving in the armed forces and I appreciate when they are willing to share their stories.  Sometimes those accounts can be hard to hear, but I feel that they should be told and retold. They are not something that should be easily forgotten. 


Again thank you for the inspiration.  Check back in a week or two for my thoughts on it. 

1 comment: